We are closing out 2020 with an open letter to our clients, partners, and employees.
We are ringing in the new year with gratitude!
Despite all of the challenges 2020 brought our way, we are grateful to close out a momentous year. We focused heavily on strategic growth and planning for the future over the last 12 months. Thanks to your partnership, we were able to accomplish more than ever before.
What we are most proud of from 2020:
- Wrote or edited over 11.5 Million lines of code
- Solved 15,464 help desk tickets
- Thwarted 29,173 cybersecurity threats
- Completed 30 cloud migrations to enable clients to work remotely
- Spent 6,383 hours on non-profit work
- Moved to a fully remote company
- Hired 14 great new people
Examples of fun work we did this year
- Mississippi State University Cheese Shop Website
- The Gideons International Mobile Apps
- The Belcourt Theatre Website Backend Rebuild
As we look to the future, we plan to continue to build out infrastructure to take on even more robust tech challenges. We will strive to recruit top tech talent. Our desire is to create a geek paradise where our people thrive, as we believe happy people deliver better work for our clients.
Also, it’s important to us to stay current on the latest tech trends and challenges we see. With this in mind, we plan to expand our offerings around cybersecurity, cloud solutions, voice search, team collaboration tools, and digital marketing to better support your business goals.
Thank you again for your continued partnership. We truly are grateful for our fantastic group of clients, partners, and friends. We know 2020 has been a challenging year for virtually everyone, so we are thankful you chose to work with us throughout this strange year.
Atiba Founder & CEO