Description: Sr. Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer Job Purpose: Develops information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; supports and develops software team.
Senior Software Engineer Job Duties:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Skills/Qualifications: Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
Programmer Job Responsibilities:
Creates and modifies computer programs by converting project requirements into code.
Programmer Job Duties:
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client.
- Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Ensures operation of equipment by following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information , Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation, Software Testing
Atiba is seeking an individual join the Business Development, Marketing & Client Relations team within Atiba, the leading IT solutions firm in Nashville, TN.
At Atiba, customer service is paramount. As a key Client Relations representative, this person will be responsible helping the group optimize the full customer experience from the introductory call through project completion and routine follow-up. We want someone who is passionate about technology, embraces new ideas and identifies ways to ‘surprise and delight’ our clients. At Atiba, we consider ourselves “half geek” and “half human” whereby we can leverage best-in-class technology and translate it into effective business solutions for our clients. This person will be a critical component of that mission by helping Atiba translate technical terminology and features into common terms with key benefits and actionable plans for non-technical customers.
Address all inbound client inquiries, proposal and contract coordination, and post-project follow-up. Support marketing-related efforts including new technology research, social media content organization and email/sales/SEM program analysis.
• Education: 4-year bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Proven written communication skills (samples of published content, in either online or traditional media, will be requested).
• 2+ years of experience of copywriting and inbound marketing experience.
• Proven ability to leverage social media platforms to communicate new technologies and success stories in a relevant/meaningful way.
• Self-motivated individual with customer-centric attitude.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects at once with ability to identify and resolve critical path issues and blockers.
• Attention to detail and accountability.
Atiba offers a competitive salary, benefits package and professional growth opportunities. If interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.